If you require assistance dealing with any provincial government ministry, agency or crown corporation, please contact my team at my constituency offices at 195 Norseman Street, Unit 21, Etobicoke, M8Z 0E9.

We can offer guidance and support for provincial issues and/or questions surrounding health care, education, labour and more.

Provincial services include, but are not limited to:

Ministry of Community and Social Services

Ministry of Energy

Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care

Ministry of Labour

Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities

Service Ontario

Other Resources:


If you require assistance with these services, please contact our local Member of Parliament, James Maloney.